I really just do not like mangoes. They are bottom-tier fruit, they really are.
Fruits that are better than mangoes:
- Apples (all types)
- Pears (all types)
- Grapes (all types)
- Pineapples (especially Hawaiian)
- Pretty much all berries and I’m including things that are actually berries, but are commonly referred to as berries such as strawberries because if you want to get technical about it, berries by definition are a single-seeded fruit such as avocados. So I guess that makes guacamole technically a fruit spread, but I digress…
- Tomatoes in the right circumstance (re: sauce or diced in specific foods)
- Bananas (thank you Gwen Stefani for ensuring I can spell it)
- Watermelon, etc.
Things that are in the same tier as Mangoes
- Grapefuit (excluding grapefruit-flavored things that are better)